- Do you think Hinduism is spiritual fascism?
- Do you think that the Ramayana is a book of colonizers?
- Do you agree that the lives of Hindu deities are filled with all kinds of outrageous, deceitful and incestuous acts?
- Do you think that Hinduism is a religion of violence where the killers have become Gods?
- Do you think NRIs (non-Resident Indians) are slaves of corporate America that are motivated by issues of exploitation and oppression of “desis” and others in the US?
- Do you agree that the Patel community of Gujarat sponsored or played a major role in the 2002 riots in Gujarat that killed many Muslims and Hindus?
The Forum of Inqualabi Leftists (FOIL) and its affiliates subscribe to the above views on Hinduism, India and the Hindu diaspora. FOIL, an organization with deep Communist connections, is a part of a nexus of Indian Communist/Christian Missionary/Islamist organizations that work in tandem to demonize Hinduism and India. According to them Hinduism has nothing good to offer and Indian society is nothing more than a mishmash of conflicting identities that should not exist together. All problems of India are due to Hinduism. Hence, a dire need exists for the West, led by the US, UK and other countries, to intervene in India’s internal matters and ‘emancipate’ the disadvantaged groups.
This site is dedicated to exposing the malicious intentions of this nexus and has blossomed as a result of the report Forum of Intentional Liars: The Indian Communist/Christian Missionary/Islamist Nexus and Its Anti‐Hindu/Anti‐India Agenda, which was released on July 31, 2011. You can download the full report in PDF here.
In the report, I illustrate the agenda of such groups as well as the key individuals, organizations and groups that are a part of this nexus. In what is an extremely disturbing find, organizations such as Asha for Education and Association for India’s Development (AID) are also a part of this nexus and subscribe to a Communist/Marxist ideology. Under the name of education and development, these organizations work with groups and individuals with known criminal records as well as history of violence (e.g. Naxalites of India).
Similarly, the FBI arrested Ghulam Nabi Fai of the Kashmiri American Council (KAC) on July 19, 2011 for being an agent of the Pakistani spy agency the ISI and for influencing US foreign policy on Kashmir against India (the eye-opening FBI Affidavit is available here). KAC worked with FOIL and its affiliates like Friends of South Asia (FOSA) and Angana Chatterji to routinely demonize Hindus, India and its government under “human rights abuses” while completely ignoring the plights of Kashmiri Pandits or the role of Pakistan in Kashmir.
Furthermore, I illustrate that this nexus is busy shaping the worldview on Hinduism and India. And, it is not a pretty worldview. Therefore, I urge you to please read the report and share it with all Hindu community members and organizations that you know.
I also welcome any feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read this and share your thoughts.